Here is the Frisco Rod and Gun Outer Banks Fishing Report for Hatteras Island.
Today started out kind of cloudy but cleared up as the day went on. Temperature’s were in the upper 60’s. The winds were from the south at 5-10 mph.
From the beach today the fishing was great. There was sea-mullet and blow-toads all along the beach from Avon to Hatteras today. In Buxton and Hatteras there was also some bluefish biting.
Offshore today there was some good fishing. The yellow-fin and black-fin tuna fishing was great today. Amberjack and dolphin were caught as well today. There were a few marlin spotted today also. from the bottom there was some black sea-bass and trigger fish biting.
Check Today’s Featured Product:
Akios TOURNO series, the ultimate high quality casting reel made from top quality
materials together with precision engineering giving casting reels that will be the envy of
Yesterday’s Quality – Today’s Technology
* 3 Stainless Steel Bearings
* 2 Spare AKIOS Ceramic Bearings
* Infinite Anti-Reverse Bearing
* Dual Anti-Reverse
* Free Floating Spool for Longer Casts
* One Piece CNC Precision Engineered Cage
* Larger Spindle to prevent spool distortion
* Lightweight Aluminium Anodised Side Plates
* Multi-Disc Carbon Drag System
* Machined Brass Cut Gears
* Double Sports Handle & Micro Anodised Star Wheel
* NEW MONO MAG Adjustable Brake System
* 6.3:1 Gear Ration
* Parallel spool for better balance
* Large Knobbly Mag Adjuster
* Large Body Screws For Easy Access
Wild Turkey Seasons- Statewide Spring Season (male or bearded only) April 9- May 7, 2016. For more information about regulations on this season and upcoming seasons, check out the 2015-2016 Regulations Digest. We have the at the store or available online at www.ncwildlife.org