Here is the Frisco Rod and Gun Outer Banks Fishing Report for Hatteras Island.
Today we cooled off a bit with temps starting out in the low 50s and dropping throughout the day to the low 40s. Winds were mostly out of the west and north west, calming from the mid teens in the morning to 5-7 this afternoon.
We received multiple reports of a good puppy drum bite on ramp 55 in Hatteras. Mostly slot size and a few over. Was a beautiful day to fish!
No boats out inshore or offshore today.
Check Out Today’s Featured Product:
Starts Your Engine, Charges Your Phone & Fits In Your Pocket.
Pays for itself after one jump!
- Eliminates need for jumper cables, bulky jumper packs or calling for a tow
- Starts gas engines up to 6.4L (diesel up to 3.2L)
- Works with cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, ATVs & more
- Charges any USB device including phones, tablets & speakers
- Charges laptops and other accessories with its 12v and 19v outputs
- Built-in LED flashlight with Strobe and SOS features
- Independent lab tested & made with durable, quality materials
- Built-in circuitry protections along with additional protections in the jumper cables to ensure your safety
- Long lasting – only loses 5% charge per month when stored
- Ideal operating temperatures from -4°F to 140°F
- Crazy Long 18-month warranty
**New Ladies Xtratuf Boots & Ankle Boots * Muck Boots In stock now**
Yeti Coolers, Ramblers, Clothes and Accessories, Salt Life clothing, Woolrich, Browning, Hatley, New Sperry Shoes Instock, Costa T-Shirts and more coming in all the time. **Select Sperry shoes 30-50% off, Select Clothing 30-50% off**
Come by and see us at Frisco Rod and Gun, located at 53610 Hwy 12, across from Billy Mitchell Airstrip and Ramp 49. Open year round, 364 days a year. Visit us in the store or shop online anytime at friscorodandgun.com