Here is the Frisco Rod and Gun Outer Banks Fishing Report for Hatteras Island
Today we had sunny skies and calm winds. The winds were from the north at 8 mph and the temperatures were around 60 degrees.
In Avon Bluefish, sea mullet and big red drum were reported. The Buxton beaches had Bluefish and puppy drum caught. Over on the Frisco beach Pompano, Puppy Drum and Bluefish were reported. In Hatteras Pompano and Black Drum were reported.
The inshore boats had excellent spanish mackerel and bluefish, some speckled and gray trout were also caught in the Pamlico Sound.
The offshore boats had excellent catches of wahoo and blackfin tuna along with some yellowfin tuna. Good trigger fishing was also reported.
Check Out Today’s Featured Product:
AKIOS AIRSPEED SURF 435
Designed and developed in close collaboration with two times world champion sea angler, Alan Price, the Akios AirSpeed Surf continental rod is a serious piece of kit for serious anglers.
- High Modulus 40T Carbon Rod Blank with Neoteric Reinforced Graphite (NRG) Technology
- Spliced Carbon Tip for Superior Bite Detection
- Fuji Tangle Free Alconite KWAG Guides
- Fuji DPS Screw Lock Reel Seat
- Ergonomic EVA Shaped Casting Rear Grip
- Stainless Steel Metal Band Reinforced Spigots
- P2P System for Perfect Guide Alignment
- Sure Grip System (SGS) to Aid Rod Dismantling
- 3 x Removeable Butt Balance Weights
- Supplied with a Heavy Duty Padded Cloth Bag
**New Ladies Xtratuf Boots & Ankle Boots * Muck Boots In stock now**
Yeti Coolers, Ramblers, Clothes and Accessories, Huk, Salt Life clothing, Pelagic, Guy Harvey, Southern Fried Cotton, Woolrich, Browning, Hatley, New Sperry Shoes In stock, Costa T-Shirts and more coming in all the time. **Select Sperry shoes 40-50% off, Select Clothing 30-50% off**
Come by and see us at Frisco Rod and Gun, located at 53610 Hwy 12, across from Billy Mitchell Airstrip and Ramp 49. Open year round, 364 days a year. Visit us in the store or shop online anytime at friscorodandgun.com