Here is the Frisco Rod and Gun Outer Banks Fishing Report for Hatteras Island.
Today we had sunny skies with temperatures in the high 40’s. We had winds out of the north northwest from 1 mph to 8 mph.
We had reports of Sea mullet in Frisco today.
There is no inshore or offshore reports for today.
Check Out Today’s Featured Product:
J5 Tactical V1-Pro Flashlight The Original 300 Lumen Ultra Bright, LED 3 Mode Flashlight, Hunter Orange
- Output bright 300 lumens (MAX)
- Official Flashlight of Joe Gibbs Racing and the Number 19 ARRIS Toyota Camry driven by Carl Edwards
- Perfect for hunting, cycling, climbing, camping and outdoor activity etc
- LED bulbs, producing super bright light
- Intelligent high/low/strobe mode cycling
**New Ladies Xtratuf Boots & Ankle Boots * Muck Boots In stock now**
Yeti Coolers, Ramblers, Clothes and Accessories, Huk, Salt Life clothing, Pelagic, Guy Harvey, Southern Fried Cotton, Woolrich, Browning, Hatley, New Sperry Shoes In stock, Costa T-Shirts and more coming in all the time. **Select Sperry shoes 40-50% off, Select Clothing 30-50% off**
Come by and see us at Frisco Rod and Gun, located at 53610 Hwy 12, across from Billy Mitchell Airstrip and Ramp 49. Open year round, 364 days a year. Visit us in the store or shop online anytime at friscorodandgun.com