Here is the Frisco Rod and Gun Outer Banks Fishing Report for Hatteras Island.
Today we had cloudy skies with temperatures in the mid 50’s. The winds were from the northwest to west northwest at 1- 7 mph.
In Hatteras Blow toads were reported.
No boats fishing inshore or offshore today.
Check Out Today’s Featured Product:
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to oyster habitat restoration projects.
- Handle made from post consumer recycled plastic.
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant stainless steel blade that is bent on the tip section allowing raw oysters to ‘pop’ open from the hinge.
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer.
- Use two allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creating one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market.
- Multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters.
- Sharp edges on the tip section to cut oysters out of the shell.
**New Ladies Xtratuf Boots & Ankle Boots * Muck Boots In stock now**
Yeti Coolers, Ramblers, Clothes and Accessories, Huk, Salt Life Clothing, Pelagic, Guy Harvey, Southern Fried Cotton, Woolrich, Browning, Hatley, Sperry Shoes In stock, Costa T-Shirts and more coming in all the time. **Select Sperry shoes 40-50% off, Select Clothing 30-50% off**
Come by and see us at Frisco Rod and Gun, located at 53610 Hwy 12, across from Billy Mitchell Airstrip and Ramp 49. Open year round, 364 days a year. Visit us in the store or shop online anytime at friscorodandgun.com